Thursday, March 26, 2009

our last thursday. . .





i don't wanna go!! i'm not ready!! while i'll enjoy the adult time, my motivation to go back to work is nil. coop is starting to smile and be more alert and porter keeps me busy 24/7. . it is AMAZING what he can get into (salt cellar, fireplace ashes, tylenol bottle I thought I closed, just to name a few). . .coop is getting his hair cut on saturday-i know, i wanted to wait, but he's starting to look like christopher walken in joe dirt instead of a rock star. . .nana is taking him for a 2month check up on monday, then grandma and grandpa are coming for the week and porter goes back to school (the BIG boy class!). . . .*note:the first pic is porter at 2 months. . .

2 comments:

  1. Both of them are so cute! Maybe we'll have a snow day on Monday!!! I know...wishful thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are adorable!! It will be good to see you on Monday but I know how hard it is to come back after you get your routine down at home!!

    ReplyDelete